What’s keplerSwap, and How Does it Work?
KeplerSwap is creating a platform to break the traditional way of trading. It’s developing a fresh trading procedure, concept, and ecology. And wants to solve DeFi 1.0 issues by creating DeFi 2.0.
It’s building an innovative platform that will disrupt or change the standard trading method and build a new DeFi ecosystem on dependability and fairness.
Aims of KeplerSwap
Kepler hopes to achieve the following goals:
- Share transaction fees to users that bring market and liquidity-making activities to incentivize long-term, rigid liquid funds.
- KeplerSwap encourages users to expand horizontal links voluntarily and guide advantaged assets.
- KeplerSwap doesn’t engage in the token distribution in ICOs and helps achieve the platform’s decentralized governance.
- KeplerSwap expects each user to provide a certain amount of liquidity and actively engage in market liquidity development.
According to the principle of equity, KeplerSwap offers participants in liquidity market-making activities with a choice of portfolios from the following options:
- To participate in the building of a liquid market with no collateral assets. Its weighted coefficient of liquidity market creation is level 1
- To participate in liquidity market building and collateral assets locked up for 30 days. Its liquidity market creation weighted coefficient is level 2
- To participate in liquidity market creation and collateral assets locked up for 90 days. Its liquidity market creation weighted coefficient is level 3
- To participate in liquidity market creation. Its collateral assets are locked up for 360 days. The liquidity market creation weighted coefficient is level 4
DeFi 2.0 and the Vision of KeplerSwap in DeFi Ecosystem
The keplerSwap DeFi vision is to implement a big DeFi application protocol to support financial activities with blockchain technology.
With fairness, the platform aims to innovate and create success from Kepler initial creation.
KeplerSwap is bringing a new experience to DeFi. It stands as a DeFi 2.0 explorer and the first deXe of the DeFi 2.0 Ecosystem. It began as a DeFi platform on the public chain of BSC.
Compared to DeFi 1.0, the DeFi 2.0 ecosystem developed by KeplerSwap has some unique benefits.
Significantly, KeplerSwap aims to develop and execute a big DeFi application protocol to support financial activities with blockchain technology.
KeplerSwap SDS Token and its Uses
SDS (Seeds Token) is the major medium that supports KeplerSwap value construction. KeplerSwap token is the creative seed for the DeFi 2.0 innovation.
The SDS 80% will be mined, 10% will be utilized for airdrops plus market partnerships, while the remaining 10% will be utilized for private placement projects.
Uses of KeplerSwap SDS Token
SDS Token is the creative seed for the DeFi 2.0 ecosystem that wants to be a strategic arm to innovation in DeFi 2.0.
The uses and advantages of SDS Token include:
- Governance Token
Every SDS holder possesses decision-making right for any essential events, particularly the community governance voting right. An SDS holder can give a proposal that will transform the community.
- Trading Fee Rewards
A unique feature of KeplerSwap is its transaction fee. It returns a bigger proportion of trading fees to the traders.
Investors take 95% of the transaction fees, while the remaining 5% is channelled to ecology development.
- Yield Farming
SDS is the major token result for liquidity market making on the platform. Members are encouraged with incentivization to contribute to liquidity market making.
With the token, KeplerSwap provides diverse liquidity market-making plans to traders. It comes with the flexibility to develop a self-service market-making input.
- Ecological Medium Token
SDS token, the exchange medium, has high liquidity. It exchanges on the cross-chains with other tokens on the platform.
- Smart Aggregator
SDS Token traders can choose different crypto pairs in their liquidity market making. With a smart aggregating system on the liquidity pool, the Token chooses the subject pair automatically to make the maximum return.
- SPACE Creation and Voting
SDS holders can develop Space and be Space Owner.
For Airdrop, the interest offering of new tokens is given to users or traders with SDS in stock.
- Interests Conversion
SDS Token makes the holders and liquidity providers gain platform token’s interests by 1:100.